If you haven’t decided what to do for your special one, why not try making this delicious Oreo Cheesecake that requires no baking? Check the recipe out! It’s for a 10 inches cake. Well, love when shared is doubled!!
For Biscuit Base:
Crushed Oreo Cookies (to as fine as possible with cream fillings removed) – 120gm
Melted Butter – 120gm
For Cream Cheese Filling:
Cream Cheese (Philadelphia Cheese Recommeded) – 250gm
Whipping Cream whipped to medium peak (Dairy or non-dairy) – 250ml
Milk – 160ml
Gelatine – 2 ½ table spoon
Egg Yolk – 2
Caster Sugar – 120gm
Lemon Juice – ½ table spoon
Cream fillings removed from the cookies
Oreo Cookies (Crush into small crumbs without cream fillings)
1. Mix crushed Oreo cookies with melted butter. (Make sure the cream fillings are removed!)
2. Press the mixture as firmly as possible into base of cake tin.
3. Keep refrigerated for at least 2 hours to set.
4. Measure 6 table spoons of boiling water into a cup and add it into the gelatine, stir to melt the gelatine and set aside to cool to room temperature.
5. Stir and bring the egg yolks, caster sugar and milk to boil in a double boiler/ set a smaller pot or bowl over a bigger pot of boiling water. As shown.
6. Beat the cream cheese until soft and mix in gelatine, whipped cream, lemon juice, Oreo cream fillings and biscuit crumbs.
7. Combine mixture done in Step 5. Mix well.
8. Pour the well mixed cream cheese onto chilled Oreo base.
9. Keep refrigerated to set (2-3 hours).